- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office, Bass Pro teaming to bring Easter Bunny to local communities
- March ends with 155,000 individual unemployment claims; number is higher in April, governor says
- ‘Time to double down’ | Early signs continue to show state starting to ‘flatten the curve,’ people must continue following mitigation measures, Gov. Edwards says
- Blue Cross Foundation awards nearly $1 million in disaster grants
- Louisiana small brewers say regulations make business more difficult amid pandemic
- Trump cites positive coronavirus trends in some states but warns of 'big surge' still to come
- More than 15,000 Livingston Parish students sign up for ‘Meals to You’ program
- BASEBALL | 'I feel like we're living in a movie': Live Oak, Doyle coaches, players discuss playing on the road when schools were shut down
- Governor says that mitigation and social distancing could last "a while," including summer and fall
- First Livingston Parish resident to die from novel coronavirus identified
- Walmart to limit number of customers in stores starting April 4
- Livingston Parish School Board declares ‘State of Emergency,’ delegates special emergency authority to the superintendent amid coronavirus pandemic
- Louisiana receives a ‘D’ in Unacast’s ‘social distancing scoreboard’
- Livingston Parish president confirms first resident to have died from novel coronavirus
- ATHLETICS | LHSAA still hoping to hold spring championships
- American Idol winner Laine Hardy hints at ‘big news’ coming Tuesday
- Gator Millworks in Denham Springs to begin manufacturing face shield personal protective equipment
- African Americans, people with high blood pressure suffering most COVID-19 deaths in Louisiana, new data shows
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 3, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 7, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 2, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 31, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 1, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - April 6, 2020!
- PODCAST | Congressman Graves discusses CARES Act, 'stay at home' order
- PODCAST | Talking Coronavirus, health care with Sen. Bill Cassidy
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 18, 2020!
- The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - March 19, 2020!
Find a local business
As supply chains for ventilators, Personal Protective Equipment, and pharmaceutical goods become backlogged, a picture of reliance on China for certain healthcare goods starts to form. Congressman Garret Graves believes that the United States must free itself from Chinese manufacturing - what do you think?