The Livingston Parish News, founded in 1898, has a long and distinguished record of service to the people and communities of Livingston Parish, Louisiana. Published twice weekly in its traditional print form, The News serves as Official Journal for the Livingston Parish President, the Livingston Parish Council, The Livingston Parish School Board, the City of Denham Springs, the City of Walker, the Town of Livingston, the Village of Albany, the Town of Springfield, the Village of French Settlement, the Village of Port Vincent, the Village of Killian, and other special government districts in Livingston Parish. The News is also available online at livingstonparishnews.com.
The News is a locally owned and operated full-service news source, which features articles online, in print, and via social media regarding local events - including sports, opinion, politics, lifestyle, and the arts. The Livingston Parish News serves as the publication of record for Livingston Parish births, deaths, weddings, engagements, social events, court news, entertainment and other items of special interest to Livingston Parish.
During its more than 100 years of publication, The News has received over 500 awards for journalistic excellence at both the state and national level.
The News is an active member of the National Newspaper Association and the Louisiana Press Association.
1) Honesty & Integrity
The Livingston Parish News strives to be the source for community news in Livingston Parish; no matter how big - or small - the story. Like any community, the News utilizes teamwork to make sure that the facts are presented with honesty and integrity across all of our media platforms.
The Livingston Parish News
McHugh David -- Publisher / Managing Editor (email@example.com)
Nancy David -- Publisher / National Advertising (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jesse Gray -- Advertising Rep. (email@example.com)
Karen Brooks -- Classified Advertising Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
David Gray -- Lifestyle Editor (email@example.com)
Kevin Fambrough -- Reporter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
William Weathers -- Sports Editor (email@example.com)
Morgan Prewitt -- Photographer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Paul Hatton -- Graphics (email@example.com)
Jamie Webb -- Reporter / Graphics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rob DeArmond -- Reporter / Social Media (email@example.com)
Drew Walker -- Community Liasion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Livingston Parish News
P.O. Box 1529
Denham Springs, LA. 70727-1529
Telephone: (225) 665-5176
Contact our departments via email by visiting the Contact Us page
- The dream comes true: Laine Hardy crowned the new American Idol during Sunday’s finale
- ‘My mind blacked out’ | Laine Hardy appears on ‘Good Morning America’ and ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan,’ here’s what he had to say
- ‘I about fell out of my seat’ | The inside story of how Laine Hardy first found his voice
- 'Can I put it on?' | The Hardy Party goes on 'The View,' hosts present Laine Hardy with new jacket
- Check out all the images from Laine Hardy's unforgettable night on the Season 17 American Idol finale
- Two unrelated crashes leave two dead; State Police arrest one
- Roundabout coming to Port Vincent, traffic will be directed through construction area
- A look back through Laine Hardy's memorable run on Season 17 of American Idol
- ‘Have you been in my closet?’ | Laine Hardy’s suits have been all the rave this season on American Idol
- ‘Best day of my life’ | Laine Hardy caps off rockstar homecoming with rousing concert at the Livingston Parish Fairgrounds in front of 10,000
New Orleans Saints rookies, first-year players and newcomers mainly have had the run of the practice facilities for the last several weeks. Indoctrination into the total team begins this week, as the Saints begin OTAs.