Brandon Scott Landry died on September 5, 2017 in Denham Springs at the age of 24. He was an Honors Graduate of the Live Oak High School class of 2011. Brandon is survived by his father, Scott Landry; step-mother, Marsha Landry; mother, Carla Thomas; siblings, Keaton & Karagan Landry, Dustin & McKayla Provost; grandparents, Jo Beth Cooper, Anita Thomas, Dave & Donna Landry, and Dale & Debra Hodges; great grandparents, Argel & Betty Carroll, and Dell Cooper; and numerous other loving family members and friends. He is preceded in death by his grandfather, Michael Thomas; and great grandfather, Spencer Cooper. Visitation will be Tuesday, September 12th, 2017 from 5:00PM until the funeral service at 7:00PM conducted by the Rev. Leo Miller at Life Church, 9036 Florida Blvd, Walker LA. McLin & Manley Funeral Home and Cremation Services of Walker have been entrusted with arrangements. A message of sympathy may be left at www.mclinfuneralhome.com.
- An Eastside Story | Eastside Elementary assistant principal credits school, community for LifeChanger of the Year nomination
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | End of an era: Shelly LaPrarie will retire from Denham Springs High
- WINE OR NO WINE? | Albany voters may decide on changes to stringent liquor law
- UPDATE: Bonds increased for trio in Maurepas murder
- Denham Springs Freshman cheerleaders score third-place finish in UCA National High School Cheerleading Championships
- Livingston aldermen defer action on paying chief, zoning
- Cavalier House Books expands, adds book distribution company
- Felony Arrests for January 17-23, 2018
- Walker High students receive lessons on money management from personal finance guru Dave Ramsey
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | All six Livingston Parish small schools earn playoff berths
NFL clubs can continue to ignore it if they choose, but analytics will soon become even more readily available to all 32 franchises.