The Walker Farmers Market is held on the first and third Saturday of every month from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. at 9360 Florida Blvd., in front of Hebert’s Cajun Meats. Items include handmade jewelry and crafts, homegrown vegetables and fruits, local honey and bee products, fresh eggs, soap, lotions, bathbombs, homemade desserts and breads, quilts, purses, pot holders, jellies, pickles, sauces, candles, woodwork, signs and more! If you would like to be a vendor, email email@example.com.
- Sat, Jun 6 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Jun 20 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Jul 4 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Jul 18 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Aug 1 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Aug 15 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Sep 5 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Sep 19 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Oct 3 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Oct 17 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Nov 7 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Nov 21 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Dec 5 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Dec 19 @ 9:00 am
- Louisiana House doubles daily pay rate for civil trial jurors, as discussion turns to tort reform
- Louisiana Senate committee advances business tax rebate, tables oil tax cut
- Graves announces $55 million in funding to begin Comite Diversion excavation
- Louisiana House votes to create $300 million business fund
- Two Walker High seniors who will join armed forces receive diplomas early
- ‘One of the nicest people you’d ever meet’ | Crowds come out to pay respect to fallen Trooper George Baker
- ATHLETICS | Parish coaches weigh in on LHSCA's move to virtual format for this year's convention
- More than 500 doctors tell Trump shutdown is creating 'mass casualty incident' nationwide
- Albany native becomes first student to complete Southeastern’s four-year Lions Connected program
- BOYS BASKETBALL | Live Oak names DSHS assistant Magee new basketball coach after Capps steps down
- Maurepas teenager dies in Ascension Parish crash, State Police reports
- Livingston Parish Public Schools announce graduation schedules - venues include stadiums, Walker Gym
- Trooper George Baker to be honored at private memorial service in Hammond
- Walker bicyclist killed in Livingston Parish crash, State Police reports
- Denham Springs girl has photoshoot to remember with LSU coach Ed Orgeron
- Livingston Parish reports four new COVID-19 cases to surpass 400 as state nears 350K total tests
- Independence motorcyclist killed in Livingston Parish crash
- Livingston Parish reports five new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths as state reports more than 1K new cases due to lagging results
- PODCAST | The way forward for Livingston Parish Public Schools
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 28, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 26, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 27, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 14, 2020!
- PODCAST | The Livingston Parish News Morning Show - May 22, 2020!
- Live Oak High seniors parade through Watson community | Photo Gallery
- Doyle High seniors parade through Town of Livingston | Photo Gallery
- Trooper George Baker honored with memorial service, funeral procession | Photo Gallery
- Holden High seniors celebrate with parade through the community | Photo Gallery
- Denham Springs High seniors parade through the city on a rainy day | Photo Gallery
- Maurepas High holds parade for Class of 2020 | Photo Gallery
- Livingston Parish schools organize parades to connect with students | Photo Gallery