For the first time in more than three months, Louisiana is moving forward in its reopening plan amid the coronavirus pandemic. Read more
- Louisiana confirms 550 new COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths; total tests pass 6 million
- Community cleanup day scheduled for March 6; here’s how to help
- FINANCE | What can investors learn from 2020?
- Graves on newest stimulus: 'This is just crazy'
- North Carolina burger chain announces plans to enter Denham Springs market; opening date not yet set
A man was sentenced to 10 years with the department of corrections after pleading no contest to multiple drug-related charges and other felonies, according to District Attorney Scott Perrilloux’s office. Read more
- Livingston Parish Fire Protection District 4 unveils new website, 2021 strategic plan
- Two plead ‘no contest’ to manslaughter charge stemming from Ponchatoula bar fight in November 2018, district attorney reports
- Albany man pleads no contest to manslaughter for 2018 death of his father, receives 30 years with department of corrections
- Forbes names Livingston Parish school system second-best company to work for in Louisiana in 2020
- Livingston man pleads guilty to manslaughter charge for 2019 death of his uncle
- SOFTBALL | Holden's Douglas throws perfect game in win over West Feliciana
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Jones steps up to score 31 as Doyle returns to Class 2A title game
- GIRLS BASKETBALL | Doyle vs. Avoyelles Public Charter | Photo Gallery
- BOYS POWERLIFTING | East Regional results
- GIRLS POWERLIFTING | East Regional results
- Denham Springs native discusses book with local book club
- Denham Springs Fire Department to host blood drive Feb. 24
- ‘Project L.O.V.E.’ | Seventh Ward Elementary students take part in veteran-focused project for Valentine’s Day
- Teams being accepted for annual clay shoot to be held in March
- Holden High presents 2020-21 homecoming court; Nicholas Forbes and Allie Smith crowned king and queen
Debate rages in Washington, D.C. over a $1.9 trillion stimulus package that would include, well - a lot of money going to a lot of different folks.
- OPINION | Biden corporate tax hikes will send jobs overseas
- OPINION | Data doesn't support 'Cancer Alley' designation in Louisiana
- OPINION | A new conservatism must emerge
- OPINION | An easy win for Biden — don’t send stimulus checks to dead people
- OPINION | Congress must account for unused COVID funds
Children ages 6 and up will have the chance to create Easter-themed works of art during an upcoming workshop at the Arts Council of Livingston Parish.
- Upcoming exhibit to feature Arts Council of Livingston Parish’s 2020 Artist of the Year
- John Schneider launching drive-in experience Valentine’s Day weekend
- Arts Council of Livingston Parish hosting drawing, painting workshop
- Wizarding world titles available via LPL’s Digital Library
- Local photographer named Kathy Reeves Scholarship winner
Mr. and Mrs. Richard L. Wales of Walker, Louisiana, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Heidi Michelle Wales, to Kennon Hamilton Singley, son of Jim and Deane Singley of Laurel, Mississippi.