FEMA representatives will be in Livingston Parish this week to provide tips and advice to those rebuilding or repairing their homes following Hurricane Ida. Read more
- UPDATE: I-12 reopens after vehicle fire in Livingston Parish forces closure
- ‘Large narcotics distributor,’ two others arrested; detectives seize $300K in illegal drugs after months-long investigation
- LPSO asking for public’s help in finding missing 39-year-old
- Louisiana state income tax filing begins Jan. 24
- FINANCE | Should inflation affect your investment moves?
Councilman Jeff Ard, of District 1, was unanimously elected as chairman of the Livingston Parish Council during its first meeting of 2022 on Thursday, Jan. 13. Read more
- Livingston Parish School Board elects professional of record for upcoming South Fork Junior High
- Matthew Mire pleads not guilty to charges in Livingston Parish
- Ochsner opens health center in Livingston
- ‘We were ready to be here’ | More than five years after historic flood wrecked campus, permanent Denham Springs Elementary officially opens
- Local sales tax collections rise in December; collections up 12.5 percent from last year
Denham Springs High powerlifting coach Joe Ryan is all about sharing the love, especially when it comes to hosting the Joey Chustz Invitational.
- BOYS BOWLING | Denham Springs boys rally past St. Amant to move to 2-0 on season
- BOYS SOCCER | Live Oak defeats Broadmoor | Photo gallery
- WRESTLING | Louisiana Classic results
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL | Kelley, Givan earn individual honors as SLU places six on All-Louisiana first team
- BOYS BASKETBALL ROUNDUP | Springfield hits 17 3-pointers in win over Holden; Allison scores 36 as FSHS rallies past Doyle
Southeastern Louisiana University’s College of Business held its semi-annual awards ceremony for the Written Works of Excellence and Distinction Program Dec. 9, honoring four outstanding students who excelled on papers written for class assignments during the fall 2021 semester.
- Livingston Parish puts 66 students on District IV honor bands
- Girl Scout cookie season kicks off in southeast Louisiana
- Local investigative journalist discusses work during Edward Livingston Historical Association meeting
- Maurepas High announces homecoming court
- Livingston Parish Library launches ‘1,000 Books Before Kindergarten’ program aimed at young children
When President Joe Biden told the nation’s governors “there is no federal solution” to COVID-19, it took many by surprise. After all, the cornerstone of his campaign hinged on his claim that he would defeat the pandemic if only we would elect him. When his predecessor suggested “maybe states…
Southeastern Louisiana University’s Community Music School is accepting registrations for its spring 2022 session, which begins Monday, Jan. 24.
- ‘It’s an adrenaline rush the whole time’ | Stakes rise in John Schneider’s latest film ‘Poker Run’
- Lady Chops bringing holiday music to Livingston Parish Library
- Movie Tavern in Juban Crossing Shopping Center reopens
- Southeastern Symphony Orchestra to present ‘American Classics’
- Denham Springs singer, Music Hall of Famer releases new album