Steve McDaniel has announced he is running for the Livingston Parish Council District 6 seat. Below is his statement. Read more
- BREAKING | Boil Advisory issued for parts of Walker
- Early voting begins September 28; officials remind voters of new satellite location in Denham Springs
- Denham Springs, Gravity Drainage District 1 team up to provide survey on resident's drainage concerns
- 18-wheeler crossed I-12 median before fatal collision, State Police say
- Zoning hearing on agenda for Walker Planning & Zoning Commission
LIVINGSTON – Before they began back-to-school shopping, Livingston Parish shoppers decided it was time for a new ride, according to according August sales tax totals from the Livingston Parish School Board Sales Tax Office. Read more
- School Board committee wants more information on CTE students doing media work
- FEMA announces $3.65 million in Hazard Mitigation funds for home elevations and acquisitions
- Stained glass window frame foils would-be church burglar
- Livingston mayor asks for time to draw up new town sewer rates
- Parish council approves expansion of Ward II Water
DENHAM SPRINGS – Just over a week after dropping a five-set marathon Denham Springs returned the favor when they were back at home Wednesday to host Walker in a nondistrict match.
- VOLLEYBALL | Lady Jackets able to fend off determined Lady Eagles who lose top player during match
- SWIMMING | Holden's Hirstius, Live Oak's Chenier turn in state-qualifying times
- FOOTBALL | Statewide rankings
- CROSS COUNTRY | Lady Eagles respond to makeshift lineup to garner Top 10 finish in Round Table Run
- SPORTS SHORTS | DSHS Hall of Fame banquet tickets available, DSSA golf event set for Saturday
Southeastern Louisiana University was named one of the top national performers for the social mobility of its students and among the top 125 regional universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report.
- King Creole Orchestra brings swing music to Old South Jamboree | Photo Gallery
- 'It makes history more relevant' | Springfield Middle School visits nation’s capital
- Live Oak High recognizes school resource officer for military, community service
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Baton Rouge opens application period
- Southeastern launches state’s first and only collegiate recovery program
SATSUMA -- The Grand Country Junction will host a “Louisiana Saturday Night” variety show on Saturday, Sept. 21.
- Check out the shows going on across Livingston Parish this weekend, Sept. 13-14
- Check out the shows going on across Livingston Parish this weekend, Sept. 6-8
- Denham Springs native Chase Tyler to be inducted into Louisiana Music Hall of Fame
- King Creole Orchestra to take audiences on ‘Musical Journey’ Sept. 7
- Arts Council of Livingston Parish invites children to illustrate fall scarecrows
Johnny Stockton III and Sandra Stockton of Denham Springs are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Blaire Stockton, to Benjamin Allan Najar. The wedding will take place on Nov. 2, 2019, at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Stockton.