The Livingston Parish News
P.O. Box 1529
Denham Springs, LA. 70726
Telephone: (225) 665-5176
Eastern parish residents: (225) 567-9721
Fax: (225) 667-0167
Call & Comment: (225) 665-7401
Contact our departments via email by visiting the Staff Box
The Livingston Parish News, founded in 1898, has a long and distinguished record of service to the people and communities of Livingston Parish, Louisiana. Published twice weekly in its traditional print form, The News serves as Official Journal for the Livingston Parish President, the Livingston Parish Council, The Livingston Parish School Board, the City of Denham Springs, the City of Walker, the Town of Livingston, the Village of Albany, the Town of Springfield, the Village of French Settlement, the Village of Port Vincent, the Village of Killian, and other special government districts in Livingston Parish. The News is also available online at livingstonparishnews.com.
A locally owned and operated full-service, paid-circulation newspaper, The News features articles on local events, including sports, and serves as the publication of record for Livingston Parish births, deaths, weddings, engagements, social events, court news, entertainment and other items of special interest to Livingston Parish.
During its more than 100 years of publication, The News has received over 500 awards for journalistic excellence at both the state and national level.
The News is an active member of the National Newspaper Association and the Louisiana Press Association.
- Pence visits with Denham Springs couple during trip to Louisiana
- Live Oak Student of the Year Deanna Luneau overcomes tragic circumstances to earn diploma in three years
- More roundabouts coming for Denham Springs; Walker progressing
- Walker tabs former player Hali Westmoreland Fletcher as new softball coach
- Eagles' John Capps on a different path than he thought, but right where he is ready to be
- Springfield snowball stand has record-setting day on Mother's Day
- BASKETBALL | Chase Delrie found a path back home mixed with an appealing challenge at FSHS
- DOTD project to close I-12 lanes on Monday
- Visually, hearing impaired student Garrett Harris defeats the odds, graduates with honors from Holden High
- Editorial: Livingston Parish Schools Grapple with the Inevitable
Before you decide to remodel or redecorate, it makes great sense to consider creating a visual representation of a room layout. A floor plan is a horizontal cut of the space as viewed from above. I have had many clients say that just rearranging the furniture has given them a whole new lease…
- Mental health: stopping problems before they start
- New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham (13) celebrates with wide receiver Victor Cruz (80) after scoring a touchdown against the Philadelphia Eagles during the first quarter of an NFL football game, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2016, in East Rutherford, N.J. (AP Photo/Bill Kostroun)