Joseph Wayne Campbell, a resident of Denham Springs, passed away on Tuesday, June 06, 2017, at the age of 70. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. in Evergreen Memorial Park on Thursday, June 8, 2017. He is survived by his mother, Sadie Campbell; two sons, Robert Wayne Campbell, Brad Campbell and wife Donna; five grandchildren, Courtney, Brittney, Bradley, Haley, and Ashley; two great-granddaughters, Gabriella Ledoux and Starlit Pruyn; and three sisters, Patricia Freeman and husband Lamar, Regina Hilbun and husband James, and Sandra Campbell. He was preceded in death by his father, Robert Campbell; wife, Elizabeth Sue Campbell; and great-grandson, Elijah Pruyn. He loved to fish and watch the horse races. Please sign the online guestbook at www.sealefuneral.com
- Tropical storm formation from gulf systems elevated to 90 percent probability; officials urge early preparation
- UPDATE: Sandbags, other preparations continue as tropical storm warnings prevail along Gulf Coast
- 'Broken Heart IV' child porn investigation reaches into Livingston Parish
- Denham Springs residents air their opinions, and more, at community meeting
- UPDATE: Tropical Storm Cindy could bring large amount of rainfall; free sandbags available throughout Livingston Parish
- Takumi brings hibachi to Livingston Parish dining scene
- Capital Outlay Bill includes numerous projects for Livingston Parish
- Felony Arrests published June 15, 2017
- Senate unanimously approves amendment on "Nick Tullier Bill"
- LSPO: Suspect's account of Kayla Denham murder "does not fully support findings of investigation"