Elner Ledet, 97, passed away Friday June 16, 2017, at the Harvest Manor Nursing Home in Denham Springs. She was preceded in death by her husband, Ebdon “Poppy” Ledet; her daughter, Carolyn “Peepsie” Bueche; and her parents Edmund Burns and Olive (Leblanc) Burns. She is survived by her stepchildren, numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.
- LEAP scores show Livingston Parish schools in top 10
- Walker ball fields to close
- Randall Warren Neal
- Felony Arrests published July 13, 2017
- School Board OKs 50-acre purchase on 4H Club Road
- Walker police investigating attempted abduction report
- Three candidates go unopposed, six vie for vacant DS Council seat for October primary election
- FOOTBALL | Walker rising freshman QB Christian Ard has taken impressive early steps this summer
- Sensible approach key to growth boom in Town of Livingston, Mayor David McCreary says
- Livingston Parish to receive $68 million in HMGP funds for recovery from Great Flood of 2016
On the second Saturday of this year’s College World Series, one hitter’s multi-homer performance powered LSU to the finals in the afternoon game while Florida advanced with an 11-strikeout gem by a first-round MLB draft pick in the nightcap.