Earl J. Berthelot Jr. went to his eternal home Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2016. He was 82 years old, a native of French Settlement, a resident of Denham Springs, and a retired Educator with the Livingston Parish School Board. He leaves behind to cherish his memories, two sons, Mitch and Joey Berthelot; three grandsons, Taylor, Chris and Nick Berthelot; and numerous nieces, nephews and other family and friends. Visitation was at Seale Funeral Home, Denham Springs, on Saturday, Aug. 13, 2016, until Celebration of Life Service, conducted by Brother Roger Dunlap. Burial followed in Judson Baptist Church Cemetery. Pallbearers were his family and friends. He was preceded in death by his loving wife of 53 years, Martha June Berthelot; son, Kris Berthelot; parents; and his siblings.
- Felony Arrests published July 20, 2017
- LPSO: Death of 61-year-old man found in Walker likely foul play
- Christian Youth Theater in Denham Springs to begin Aug. 10
- Fixing I-12 barrier as important as lawsuit, attorney says
- State Police: Walker woman dies in two-vehicle crash
- "License to Steal" | Fraud goes unpunished as NFIP, insurance companies bilk storm victims, attorney says
- School Board OKs 50-acre purchase on 4H Club Road
- BASEBALL | Parish's 5A teams find signs of progress during Metro League season
- Construction scheduled to begin within a month on Palms at Juban Lake luxury apartment complex
- Livingston Parish to receive $68 million in HMGP funds for recovery from Great Flood of 2016
According to multiple reports, former LSU head coach Les Miles has interest in the Ole Miss head job vacated by Hugh Freeze last Thursday.