Donald C. Sullivan passed away at The Crossing at Clarity Hospice on Tuesday, June 13, 2017, at the age of 83. He was born Sept, 2, 1933, and was raised and resided in Denham Springs his entire life. He served in the United States Navy during the Korean conflict and was a graduate of Southeastern Louisiana University. He retired from Gulf States Utilities with 36 ½ years of service. He is a member of First Baptist Church of Denham Springs and was a longtime member of the Denham Springs Kiwanis Club for 35 plus years. Preceded in death by parents Carl R. Sullivan and Hilda G. Sullivan. Survived by wife of 63 years, Sarah R. Sullivan; daughters, Cathy S. Davis and Karen S. St. Cyr; and beloved grandson, Carl G. St. Cyr. Visitation will be held at Seale Funeral Home in Denham Springs from 10 a.m. until noon Friday with services immediately following. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the building fund of First Baptist Church of Denham Springs.
- Tropical storm formation from gulf systems elevated to 90 percent probability; officials urge early preparation
- UPDATE: Sandbags, other preparations continue as tropical storm warnings prevail along Gulf Coast
- 'Broken Heart IV' child porn investigation reaches into Livingston Parish
- Denham Springs residents air their opinions, and more, at community meeting
- Senate unanimously approves amendment on "Nick Tullier Bill"
- UPDATE: Tropical Storm Cindy could bring large amount of rainfall; free sandbags available throughout Livingston Parish
- Capital Outlay Bill includes numerous projects for Livingston Parish
- Walker council tables rezoning; special meeting considered
- Felony Arrests published June 15, 2017
- Deham Springs City Council OKs Womack as permanent police chief